ServerPronto's hosting solutions are self-managed server offerings. However, we understand some of our customers may need some assistance or direction in getting basic services configured and operational on their dedicated or virtual server.
Get up to 3 hours of Setup Assistance for free.
In an effort to make the transition into self-managed hosting more fluid and reduce service down time, we have implemented a Setup Assistance program. This program is free to new customers for all our server packages for the first 30 days after signup. For advanced technical support beyond the 3-hour limit within the first 30 days period and for support for third-party software we offer our consulting services for $75 per half hour.
The target of the Setup Assistance is basic services such as email, DNS site setup, and connectivity. Our highly trained technical staff is competent and skilled in supporting your needs, however, we must direct our primary resources at maintaining a high-performance network and providing the included 24/7 technical support to all our server hosting customers. While this does afford our staff time to assist with many aspects of setting up services for our customer's, we must limit the scope of services the team can assist with.
Under our Setup Assistance program technicians can be contacted to help you with the following:
- Configure FTP connectivity to your server.
- Configure Domain Name Services hosting on your server.**
- Configure Website hosting on your server. **
- CSR Generation for SSL acquisition.
- Let's Encrypt automated free SSL client installation on supported OSs and Web servers
- Configure SMTP email delivery to your server.
- Configure POP3/IMAP email connectivity to your server.
- Configure SQL database hosting on your server.**
- cPanel to cPanel site migration (Up to 5 sites or 3 hours).
**The support technicians will not develop or upload content for these items.
Any other requests that are not listed will be reviewed by management.