ServerPronto offers the world's most affordable Wordpress Dedicated Servers. WordPress is available on all of our dedicated hosting packages with prices starting at $59.95 a month with Setup Assist included as part of ServerPronto service.
WordPress is a platform that helps you create and manage websites for your business or personal use, in a simple way with a unique .com, .net, .org, or .me domain. They have a responsive and mobile theme, that looks good on any device.
WordPress powers more than 30% of the web, with this number growing every day. Everything from simple websites, to blogs, to complex portals and enterprise websites, and even applications, are built with WordPress.
WordPress combines simplicity for users and publishers with complexity for developers. This makes it flexible while still being easy to use.
For developers, there’s a lot of goodies packed under the hood that you can use to extend WordPress in whatever direction it needs it.
- Plugin System-The WordPress APIs make it possible to create plugins to extend WordPress. WordPress’s extensibility lies in the thousands of books available. Once the plugin is created, there is a plugin repository to host it on.
- Theme System- Create WordPress themes for clients, other WordPress users, or yourself. The WordPress API provides the extensibility to create themes as simple or as complex as you wish. If you want to give your theme away for free you can give it to users in the Theme Repository
- Application Framework- If you want to build an application, WordPress can help with that too. Under the hood, WordPress provides a lot of the features that your app will need, things like translations, user management, HTTP requests, databases, URL routing and much, much more.
- Custom Content Types- WordPress comes with default content types, but for more flexibility, you can add a few lines of code to create your own custom post types, taxonomies, and metadata. Take WordPress in whatever direction you wish.
- The Latest Libraries- WordPress comes with the latest script libraries for you to make use of. These include jQuery, Plupload, Underscore.js, and Backbone.js. We’re always on the lookout for new tools that developers can use to make a better experience for our users.